Employer Website Advertisement
JOB ID 10451 : (Software Developer)
Qbotica Inc, a Phoenix, AZ based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for Software Developer.
- Involve in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle that includes design, development, test & implement the applications & to provide application support
- Write computer programs to store, locate, retrieve specific documents, data, and information
- Build solutions utilizing UiPath here tool and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource of a project
- Work with client architect in the design, build, assembly, and configuration of the application and technical architecture components as per business requirements.
- Analyze business process to define process improvements to automation
- Design and architect the automation solution with the business analyst
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram ad to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility.
- Develop high level project plan for implementation activity
- Re-engineer process to improve automation potential and recommend Robotic Process Automation strategy.
- Deploy robotic process components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflow for errors.
- Model and develop robotic automation component as feasible.
- Map processes and Data flow as per business requirement specification documents.
- Identify and create reusable automation component as feasible.
- Create Functional, Logical and Physical Design documents
- Build, Create New Environments for PeopleSoft Applications and deploy the code for migration
- Utilize, Data Mover, Change Assistant, Putty, Citrix, VMWare, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Unix, Linux, SQL Developer
- Use Automating Web interfaces, desktop application, Citrix, Mainframe, S.A.P. Interfaces
- Review and alter programs to increase operating efficiency/adapt to new requirements utilizing software platforms
- Involve in implementation/deployment of BOTs into production
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related with at least 24 months of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related with at least 60 months of experience. Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. $142000 /year. Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work with the Business users on capturing Business Requirements.
- Be responsible for managing the project in Sprints in JIRA.
- Review and validate the development features going in each Sprint in all the environments Test, PTE and Production.
- Conduct Planning, Daily Stand up, Product Backlog, Review and Retrospective meetings.
- Be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, strategy/recommendations and implementation of various teams across the Transaction Banking.
- Assist specific techno-functional in analysis, requirement elicitation, design and execution in liaison with MUFG Union Bank’s stakeholders groups.
- Create workflows based on Business Process Modeling (BPM) to be developed in IBM Case Manager.
- Perform Gap analysis and conduct business modeling.
- Manage all the requirements through JIRA; Prepare checklist/ checkpoints for the team so that it becomes part of the process to help in financial/IT audit.
- Generate status reports on product backlog and sprint backlog, Business Unit reports, Quarterly Metrics report and Point Translator report.
- Create executive status report and present to steering committee.
- Utilize agile scrum methodology for project delivery.
- Facilitate the scrum by resolving the impediments, conflicts in the team members as scrum master and manage the requirement churn (change request) after performing the impact analysis, empower team to self-organize and increase the cross functionality & decrease the technical debt.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, review, retrospectives, daily scrum and conduct Backlog refinement meetings for the huge user stories epics with the teammates and product owner, Author the Sprint burn down charts, sprint task list, Release burn down chart and Product Backlog for the project in JIRA.
- Utilize Clarity for all document, resource planning, hours allocation, project management activities, document commit, sign-offs and approvals, and milestone completions.
- Manage all the requirements through JIRA; Prepare checklist/checkpoints for the team so that it becomes part of the process to help in financial/IT audit.
- Generate status reports on product backlog and sprint backlog, Business Unit reports, uarterly Metrics report and Point Translator report.
- Create validation rules and provide verbiage to developers for client-side validation, server-side validation and database validation.
- Maintain project documents to be used for collaboration with developers, QA, project manager on SharePoint.
- Define Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done along with the development team/Product owner.
- Provide test data, monitor UAT and create the Requirements Traceability Matrix using MS Excel.
- Use JIRA for loading the test scripts and logging defects.
Requirements: Master’s degree in CS/ IT/ Business Mgmt/Global Management or related with at least 12 months of experience. Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. $70990 /year. Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Analyze business processes to determine eligibility for automation and prioritize automation processes
- Gathering requirements with clients. Design, develop and implement Web and Windows applications using .Net environment.
- Involved in creating Process Definition Documents(PDD) and Solution Design Documents(SDD) covering success and exception scenarios
- Design solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Test automations to ensure proper execution, robustness, and reporting
- Perform smoke test and soft launch of RPA process
- Deploy RPA components in orchestrator, schedule the RPA process and monitor the run
- Maintain RPA process workflows in SVN/TFS repository
- Maintain high delivery standards by following RPA best practices
- Assist the team on conceptualizing and designing internal document processing tool and developing it using Angular and React
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of .Net application.
- Work on process automation requirements to generate scripts
- Develop Object Design Instructions document for automatable processes
- Develop Process Design Instructions document
- Develop PEGA Robotic Code scripts in C# script
- Write test cases and test data for automation unit testing
- Write and Execute test cases to test developed code
- Write automation procedures for integration testing of process automation components
- Work on support activities as well as the maintenance related tasks
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to guide the development supplemental tools, including required databases, user interfaces, reports and dashboards
- Responsible for designing and building production-grade solutions that are resilient, efficient, and easily maintained on the RPA platforms
- Analyze requirements/User stories at the business meetings and strategize the impact of requirements on different platforms/applications
- Involve in process automation collaborations with business users globally to analyze business processes, recommend RPA based solutions for the processes
- Develop automation technical specifications (solution design) based on a new process definition
- Develop, document, and test new robotic process automation (RPA)
- Develop packages and schedule them in UIPath Orchestrator
- Work on Spying modes like Win32, Accessibility, HTML and Region Mode.
- Design processes with optimized concurrency among multiple robots.
- Use Blue Prism’s Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Manage and help the team in developing the Process and objects based on business requirements, also be a part of Quality Assurance teams in testing the processes from Control Room
- Create Unit Test cases for each automation module developed based on project requirements
- Assist the QA team in developing system test scripts
- Prepare the Test Environment in order to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Resolve any issues resulting from System or User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate with the Production Support team to deploy the automation to the Test and subsequently production environments
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Blue Prism environment; manage robot workload
- Document all the changes implemented across all the systems and components and this documentation includes Technical, Infrastructure, and Business Process changes